29-11-2013 - Boardroom Radio Broadcast
28-11-2013 - Appendix 3B - Employee Performance Rights
28-11-2013 - Section 708A Notice
28-11-2013 - High Grade Chariot Gold Resource
Welcome to Emmerson Resources Limited
- A newly ASX listed (ERM) gold resource company that successfully raised A$20m for exploration.
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant ground position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources commands a dominant tenement position in Australia's Tennant Creek Mineral Field. This field is characterised by extremely high-grade gold & gold-copper deposits, with a historical production in excess of 5.5 million ounces of gold and 488,000 tonnes of copper.
Emmerson Resources owns the Warrego Gold Plant, located 35 kilometres north-west of Tennant Creek. The plant has an annual production capacity of 300,000 tonnes and was last operated in December 2005, following complete refurbishment in early 2003.